Try out the NEW Aerial Park Adventure at Fernie Alpine Resort this Summer.
Open 7 Days a Week from June 29th.
Make sure you get to Fernie this summer to try out the NEW Aerial Park in the Rockies! With the grand opening last summer, the Aerial Park has added a whole new element of fun to summer at Fernie Alpine Resort! Kids and Adults have a great time in the trees through an exhilarating course 60 feet off the ground in the trees! Try everything from traversing through tree bridges, rope climbing walls and ladders in the trees, to mid-air jumps and high wire acts, topped off with repelling and mini ziplining! Trust us once is just not enough - you'll want to come back again and again!
"Did I mention addictive?" - Locals Report
The Aerial Park operates daily with tours departing at 10:30am, 11am, 2pm & 2:30pm
(3 Hour Tour)
|All prices are subject to change to change and do not include taxes.
**Family - 2 adults and up to 3 youth / children (aged 17 & under)
Click here to Book Online or call(250) 423 2435 to book
Click for Information about our Big Zipline at Fernie Alpine Resort.
- For the Aerial Park - Minimum weight for participants is 70 lbs, and maximum weight is 250 lbs. Minimum height is 4'7".
- Children 12 & under must be accompanied by an
adult in the Aerial Park.
- Participants will be provided with all safety gear, instruction and guided tour.
- Participants will be required to complete a waiver on-site.
- Participants under 16 years of age must have a parent or guardian present to sign their waiver
- Participants should be in good general health and will be required to complete a confidential health information form prior to the start of their tour.
- Pregnant women over 12 weeks will not be permitted on the Aerial Park.
- Participants should wear comfortable, weather appropriate clothing, and must wear footwear with closed toes & heels. Light gloves (eg. bike gloves) are recommended.
A full refund will be given for tours if the cancellation is made at least 48 hours in advance. Cancellation within 48 hours will be subject to a charge of 30% of the tour fee.
Our Aerial Park will operate in almost any weather conditions and mountain weather changes quickly, so please dress appropriately! We will not cancel tours due to rain, however we may suspend operations due to high winds, thunder/lightning or other conditions that our staff deem to be a safety concern.
Reservations are required. Payment is required at the time of booking.
Book on-line or by phone: 250-423-4655 or 1-800-258-7669
Our Aerial Park is perfect for groups! For information on group bookings and rates, please visit our Groups page.
|Photos on www.flickr.com
Click on image for slide show controls